Our Samson Insulated Men's Leisure Jacket is inspired by our Altitude 260 freezer jacket. The new Samson leisure jacket combines impeccable style and functionality, and is created from highly breathable fabrics and advanced insulation, designed to keep the wearer warm and comfortable in all conditions. Our insulated men's leisure jackets are perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities from a managers jacket to a walking jacket, and feature a modern, tailored fit.
Benefits of the Mens Samson Jacket
- FlexEasy - Patanted solution giving maximum flexibility and stretch-ability to help the wearer move, increasing comfort.
- Contemporary colour and style making it a jacket that not just keeps you warm, but looks great!
- Clo Insulation provides superior warmth and breathability allowing for wearers to be more active in cooler temperatures.
- BreathEasy Panelling in the back of the jacket helps keep the wearer at a equilibrium temperature when active.
- An internal Ski Skirt brings the jacket into the body ensuring no cold can rise up the wearers body, meaning a more comfortable experience.
Notes et commentaires
Good jacket, really warm for walking the dog. Gave it 4 star coz it is a bit on the small side for a M, probably better if i got L
warmer than my down jacket
par James -
Been wearing this for a couple of weeks in minus 2 ish deg. C and it is genuinely warmer than my duck down 500 fill jacket o-: The only things I would say would be the zip is the wrong way round (the american way of doing it apparently) and the jacket is quite slim. I am XS/S and XS fits very well. apart from the minor issue on the zip I am very impressed by the warmth and comfort, when everyone else is complaining about the cold I am usually fine!
Great jacket, smart, great fit and very warm.
par Ben -
Nice smart Jacket, very warm and comfortable. I like the cuffs as they have a extra bit that extend around the hand and thumb keeping your hands a bit warmer if you don't have gloves. I also love the pockets as these have a really soft fleece lining (unlike some of my other jackets) it's like a cosy hand warmer, absolutely love this idea (jacket collars also fleece so keeps your neck warm). My only criticism of the jacket would be the sizing I'd recommend getting a size up from your normal size, i'm normally a large but ended up with a XL (as recommended by sales rep) which fits perfectly. Would have given 5* if it weren't for the sizing but would highly recommend this jacket without reservations, kept me toasty warm at -5c on the way to work the other morning.