Polarsnug Safety Boot Details
The Polarsnug PS410 is a high-quality side-zip, warm, fur-lined freezer boot that provides ultimate comfort and durability, in order to support the wearer in their daily activities. Packed with all of the innovative features that you would expect from a market-leading safety boot, and manufactured to the highest standards, these steel toe cap work boots offer the ultimate foot and ankle protection to those who work in freezers and coldstores.
The Polarsnug's Main Benefits
- Certified to EN20345:2011 SBP CI SRA
- Fur & Foam lined - Complete coverage of lining & dual layering designed to keep in the warmth around the whole foot
- 200J Steel Toecap - Steel design provides 200J impact protection maximising safety
- Anti Scuff toe cap - Protection against wear giving extended product life
- Dual Density PU Sole - Slip resistant, lightweight and flexible sole ensures great comfort
- EU Compliant
- Ergonomically shaped heel & toe area
- Tested against the cold.
- Side Zip makes them easy to slip on and take off